Where Else You Can Find Me

Monday, August 25, 2014

Fist day of school

It's the first day is school around here.  This mama has been a wreck.  I've had stress dream, I'm anxious, I can't sleep.  You know who my anxiety is for?!? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. "Big Brudder?" You ask. Nope. I'm anxious as all get out for the NT Wee One.  He's going to the big kid campus.  Low man on the proverbial totem pole. Also, the one kid whose been a bully is in his class this year. Great. My kids are good at lots of things, especially holding a grudge.  All I have to say is this kid better keep his hands to himself.  The wee one will only tolerate so much and this mama?  Well, we know about her.

Lunches are packed. Put in the first day empty backpacks. Let's get this day done! 

Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment